His wings , tail feathers and eyes are supposed to be glowing orz Name:
Fire Bird Sexual orientation:
- happy: he usually is always happy. But when he's not he hides it
- can be stupid sometimes
- curious : maybe even too curious
- clumsy: he'll often trip or let things fall on the floor
- resentful: if you ever anger him ... he'll never forget |D
- trusts people too easily (even with all that happened to him)
- can be clingy when he likes someone
- usually calm , he can become quite agressive if he's backed into a corner Story:
Miko never knew his parents. When he was born, he was left at an orphanage with a note and some money that he could use later in his life. Though he quickly got adopted by a young couple. They raised him well and snet him off to school. That's where he got his first crush, his best friend. Miko did his best at school to impress both his parents and his crush.
When he was 13 he decided to confess his feelings. But he ended up being rejected and later overheard his crush saying to someone he only hanged out with Miko because of his cool appearance. And so he cried a lot for the next few days. His parents did his best to comfort him but it didn't help much. And it went worse when Miko discovered some papers with huge amounts of money his parents gained over the years written on it. Getting a bit curious , he investigated the whole thing, only to discover a hidden room full with boxes full of his own glowing feahers. His adoptive father saw him discover this . Being really annoyed , Miko asked for explanations, to wich his father replied that they adopted him mostly because his glowing feathers were worth a lot of money, and ever since they adopted him, they plucked one or two feathers out each week while Miko slept. And then solded them.
That really hurted Miko , to the point he locked himself up in his room and barely ate anymore. However he sometimes had to go out of his room to get something to eat , and his parents took advantage of that moment to assault him and take a feather. He tried going out of his room a few times at night, but that didn't work either (since he's like a living disco ball |D). The only thing left to do was plan for an escape...
He waited a year or two for a good opportunity. He got it when he was 17. He managed to sneak out of his room unnoticed after his parents drank too much and fell asleep. He took papers he found hidden somewhere , that would allow him to take all the money his parents stored in a safe at the bank, and also too all the feathers left in the hidden room. He went to the bank, took the money from his parents , and fled far away.
After a few weeks, he settled down and bought a house near the Monster host club. He didn't really needed the money with all that he stole from his parents, but he enjoyed selling some paintings and clothes design he drew for a living. He went to university and skipped most classes , only going to the art and design ones... But still each time he had to go home he felt sad ...He was lonely there... ... That's when he discovered the host club. He thought why not ? Going there would be a good way to spend time with other people instead of going home, alone. Extras:
- is seke leaning towards uke cause is still inexperienced =u=;
- mostly buys and wears clothes that don't cover his back, so he can move freely his wings. Or sometimes he makes them himself
- his feathers and eyes glow, all the time. He hasn't learned yet how to 'control' the glow
- even after being cut, plucked or falling off naturally , his feathers still glow
- the red part at the base of his tail are actually small fluffy feathers
- likes being warm and cuddling